Skip to content
- Insurance Associates of America (IAA) pays each agency as an independent just as the companies do.
- On direct bill accounts, IAA pays each agency by the end of the month for the commissions received in that month.
- On agency bill accounts the agency is to pay IAA by the 10th of the month in which it is due to the company.
- All commissions are paid per company contracts.
- All contingent commissions are paid as commissions in the month that they are received from the company.
- Initial joining fee is $5,000. (Bookroll incentives available)
- Monthly maintenance fee is $300 plus 10% of the gross commission. Access to PL Rater included in this fee.
- For accounts that you have us market and service, the fee is 35% of the commission. For accounts that you have us market and you service, the fee is 25% of the commission.